Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Review of The North Face Venture Parka - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

With a long cut and technically advanced construction, this lightweight jacket is a great choice for fast paced activities in wet weather.


More than just a rain jacket.

By eplanajr from Seattle, WA on 1/23/2010

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Lightweight, Durable, Wind Resistant, Stylish, Waterproof

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Backcountry, Hiking

Describe Yourself: Intermediate

Gear Usage: Exterior Layer, Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports, Everyday

I got this as a rain shell. It has pretty much turned into an everyday jacket. I love it. The only compliant I can think of is the mesh material for the pockets. I don't really care for it, aside from that its pretty awesome. It's also not $200, which is nice.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment