Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Bucket List

Anybody that knows me well will tell you that I am pretty goal orientated. I often like to shoot for high goals because the fear of not accomplishing them is what gets me going. 


I'm not really a fan of New Years Resolutions because its a well documented fact that any resolution made for the fact that it is a "new year" is not really a resolution. It's a watered down false promise without any accountability. I haven't really had any of those goals set in stone, like I am used to. So I decided to make a list here to hold myself accountable to them. Some of these overlap and I haven't established a priority. Here goes in no particular order:


1. Climb Mt. Shuksan
2. Climb Mt. Olympus
3. Get accepted into the University of Washington
4. Get accepted into the CEP Program at UW
5. Move to Seattle
6. Go on 1 multi-day backpack with Ann
7. Buy a house
8. Climb Mt. Adams
9. Complete a Seattle To Portland ride.
10. Run a full Marathon
11. Ride around Crater Lake
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment